CoolSculpting is a popular non-surgical procedure that uses controlled cooling to freeze and eliminate fat cells in targeted areas of the body. If you are considering CoolSculpting, you may wonder if you’re a good candidate for the treatment. CoolSculpting is a safe and effective option for individuals looking to reduce stubborn fat, but it’s not a weight loss solution.
Reduce Stubborn Fat With CoolSculpting
CoolSculpting uses controlled cooling to freeze and eliminate fat cells in targeted areas of the body, such as the abdomen, back, thighs, buttocks, bra line, male chest, and upper arms. CoolSculpting works on the principles of cryolipolysis, which involves exposing targeted pockets of excess fat to cold temperatures to cause their death and eventual expulsion from the body via the lymphatic system. Each session can reduce up to 25% of unwanted fat cells from a region.
You’re A Good Candidate If:
- You have specific areas of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise
- You are in good overall health and have a stable weight
- You have realistic expectations for the treatment
- You are committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle following the procedure
You Might Not Be The Right Candidate If:
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have an underlying medical condition that affects your ability to heal
- You have a history of cold injuries or sensitivity to cold temperatures
- You have a lot of excess skin in the treatment area
- You are significantly overweight or obese
Determine Your Candidacy for CoolSculpting
If you are considering CoolSculpting to reduce stubborn fat, please schedule a consultation. Inspire Body Contouring is led by a team of certified CoolSculpting providers who will assess your goals and determine if CoolSculpting is the right choice. We work with you to create a personalized treatment plan tailored to your needs. Don’t wait any longer to achieve the body you’ve always wanted. Contact us today to determine your candidacy for CoolSculpting.